Saturday, August 4, 2012

Oh, my, the American citizen doesn't appear:

to be as important to the house teapublicon fascist's, as their take over of Washington D.C., is to themselves:

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20120804/DA0EJEEO0.html
Most important is a six-month spending bill to keep the government running through March and prevent any possibility of a politically explosive government shutdown before the election. Not one of the 13 must-pass spending bills has been completed and the new budget year begins Oct. 1.

The warring sides also need to find some solution on farm subsidies and food stamps before the programs expire Sept. 30. The Senate gave bipartisan approval to its farm bill in June but the House has been unable to pass it or a version of its own.

Not even a version of its own can they bring themselves to pass. All the teapublicon fascist want to do is get rid of the food stamp program, along with Social Security and Medicare [and Medicaid] of course.  Again, all one need do is read the ryan bill to confirm that.
All the teapublicon fascist want is austerity, so they can pay themselves more in salary and benefits.  Oh, yes, if one doubts what I am referencing, please look up fascist and austerity, they are in nearly every dictionary.  Am I pushing the use of the highlighted semantics? Maybe, but not by more then a small margin, as they are not doing any work as they are supposed to do, FOR the American People.  I'm not talking about the wealth people who pay them (under the table) , I am talking about the middle class worker and the poor and disabled.

The teapublicon fascist haven't given ANY show of caring about the regular American, so much as they have given light to how they actually feel about making a name for themselves with the wealthiest people. After all, it is the wealthiest who can give them more then we can; We just pay the tax's, the wealthiest can do more since they don't pay so much in (%) tax's.

(I can't tell you the number of conversations, guys bitching about how much they pay in tax's, I have listened to between fellow workers, when in all reality, they were bitching about the amount of child support that was being taken out of their pay checks, by the courts.   However, I too have been there as well, along with at least 50% of the men in this country.  I decided to believe it as actually supporting my son.)

Well, back on topic, all one need do is look at all that the teapublicon governors are doing to take away union and women's rights.  The job loses along are hurting the teapublicon states.  I mean it has been in most news articles and web articles.  Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, not to mention all the other states that have been taken over by the teapublicon fascist.  Now, please, don't think I am just being a mean Democrat.  I am just going by that which is going on in [the federal and state] congress's.

Well, I know some people will ONLY listen to fox news or any other news station (with their acceptable p-o-v) they are told to watch by their preachers or husbands or even parents and teachers. The only reason I can state this, like this, is because: I have known many republicons and listened to what they have to say, and what they are willing to listen to. A hand full are actually willing to listen, and discuss issues,  while the majority I have had conversations with [sort-of] , are not so much willing to listen, so much as get their point of view across.

I pray to God above that they don't take over, millions WILL suffer a nasty fate.  All we will be able to do then, is sit and watch America fall. God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment