Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Even though his ad's have been discredited:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120822/DA0Q8BU80.html

Romney pushes on with discredited welfare attacks
(Please, just click on the URL and the article will come up for you)

(from subject line) shown to be completely false about his welfare attacks on President Obama, apparently Mitt Romney {believes in the old adage that]  if he keeps lying to the voters enough, they will come to believe the lie.  Well, it has been shown that if you say something often enough, even if it is a falsehood, some people will actually come to believe the lie.   Republicons are champions at this tactic.

Personally, I like to do some research, to know what I'm facing as an American and a voter.  That is why I believe in President Obama.  I do know that there are those who will do anything to get this [Black] Democratic President, out of office.  Yes, I staunchly believe the attack ad's put out by the teapublicon fascist* and their millionair & billionair financiers, are race related, among other things.

From day one, they* have done everything they* can, to keep President Obama from helping the American People grow the economy. They* have lied about, just about everything they* can: including not voting for [and lying about] the Affordable Care act, or for President Obama's economic packages, or even trying compromise on them in any way. It appears all they* want to do is hurt the Middle Class worker, and President Obama. And shutting down the economy, so the American People will hate him, and vote for the teapublicon fascist* candiate.

I suppose it is to be expected. 

Another thing; This American Values they keep espousing; Is hate and deception an American value*?  There is actually an organization with that* as part of it's title. I'd like to think American Values is not about hate and deception, but there is a lot of hate directed at Blacks {African Americans] and many other people of color, and religious faiths. Not only that, but with backing from such organizations as the 700 Club, they* actually think they* are Christians; It is actually (only) a way for them* to garner votes from people involved in the [so called] religious fundamentalist movement.

I AM a Christian, as such, I could never be a religious fundamentalist, it goes against my following Jesus's words.

 Maybe I've gotten cynical in my old age, and I have said that America will fall if they* take over the government.  It is only a matter of time.  God have mercy on our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment