Monday, October 29, 2012

My Way News - Insurers nervous over prospect of Romney victory

My Way News - Insurers nervous over prospect of Romney victory

Wow, really?  Actually, it doesn't surprise me at all about this. With a ryan/romeny administration, confusion will rank up there with the smell from a particularly rank smelling {garbage dump] land fill.

I am not going to apologize for my opinions, considering that the gop/rnc [not to mention the filthy PAC] ads have been filled with nothing but innuendo and exacerbation's, as well as, exaggerations, and especially lie after lie.

Well, for those who do not actually pay that much attention to other/all news sources, other then beck or limbaugh, or fox {faux] news; Let me simply say that the truth is that since the day President Obama was sworn into office as President, the republicon party made a solem vowel to "defeat this President," by any means necessary.

It is sad though, just the means they have used.  Literally, they have put the American Middle Class worker in danger of losing everything they have worked for for decades, by ignoring any and all policies this administration as tried to put forth.  President Obama has come up with some great ideas: but alas, it mattered not, the teapublicon party has ignored all efforts of compromise and expected this President to give them anything and everything they demanded; Of which, they demanded a lot.  Lower tax's for the wealthiest, which for an already diminished tax coffer, that would have been suicide.

Plus, they, not a lot of people know about this, they demanded deep cuts to Medicare and Medicaid, not to mention cuts to small pay checks for people on retirement and disability.  While some people do okay, plenty, if not most, barely make it pay check to pay check.

No, sorry ladies and gentlemen, but this is one voter that does not want to see an austerity/fascist government to take over America, and the lives of the American people.

Also, on a side note: I have been told in the past that "I" can not be a Christian, because "I" am a Democrat. I personally take great um bridge with that idotic conservative concept, because, if nothing else, my sister and I were born into and raised in a Christian home.  I am a baptised Christian, and have believed since I was a child, in God, and accepted Jesus as my Lord and savior. This is one thing that no fascist government or its sadist followers can take away from me or any true Christian. So TTHSST to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment