Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Way News - US uses bin Laden letters to degrade al-Qaida

My Way News - US uses bin Laden letters to degrade al-Qaida

Hummm: I remember after September 11, 2001 how [then] President Bush spoke of putting on his holster and gun and going after bin laden.  He wouldn't stop until the man was dead or in custudy(sp).   Let's see, I was just trying to remember how long it took before he then said: I'm not interested in bin laden, I don't know where he is.

However, President Obama, [thank God] was interested, and DID have our agents go after him. With the effort of these bave men, and the Presidents OK [a requirment], they GOT him.   With President Obama's efforts a lot of al quada's [leaders] have been taken down.   America is safer for it; I'm not so sure America would be as safe under republican rule.   America will never be as safe under republican rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment